| Zombie Gretchen |
In true Gretchen fashion, she decided to go scary this year. We pulled clothes from our DI bag, cut/ripped the bottoms, cut holes all over and used fake blood to stain the shirt. Then, with my masterful make-up skills, we made her cute face look scary too. She terrified a few kids in the neighborhood (taking a little too much pleasure in that!). She took off with her friends that night and went all over the neighborhoods around us to trick or treat. She had a blast!
| Rapunzel Bailey |
Anyway, Bailey saw the Rapunzel costume at Costco about 6 weeks ago and HAD to have it. So, I've been prepared for a while with this one. It was really nice. She looks so cute as a blond. The picture above was from the school parade. She would lay on the chair next to me and drape her hair over the edge and make me say "Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair". And then I'd grab her hair and pretend to climb up. What a ham. Bailey loved trick or treating. We (Shelby and I) spent an hour out with her. After each house, she'd ask "How much candy do I have now mom?" I'd tell her - TONS!
Shelby, being an almost 15 year old, dressed in a Superman t-shirt and some blue skinny jeans for the occasion. She got a nod of hello from the cute neighbor boy and had a blast going up to the doors with Bailey. Most people offered her candy, but she was too old and politely refused. Then she stole half of Gretchen's candy once she got home. (as any big sister would) :-)
Happy Halloween everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment