Sunday, November 11, 2012

Party at Grandma and Grandpa's House!!!

We had a fun party at Grandpa and Grandma Harrison's house tonight!  Lots of loud talking, funny stories and family.  I took some pictures of the festivities.   
Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for the CD / Book collection!
 Bailey LOVES Curious George.  We will get good use out of that set for sure!!!
Jenna and Bailey
 Joel and Kristen got Bailey the cutest dog that walks.  Bailey had to take it to bed tonight.  And she announced that she hopes the cat likes her dog, because they are getting married.   :-)
Leslie made a yummy cake for Preston and Parker.  Bailey holding her cake.  I forgot candles, so  I borrowed one from Leslie.  Oops!

Cute pic of Bailey blowing out her candle for the 5th time.   (Leslie needed them re-lit for pictures)  
Thanks everyone for the fun presents.  We listened to 2 stories before bed from the set Jami and Leslie got Bailey.  She figured it out pretty quickly so she can get it to read to her without my help.  Yeah!!!

Happy Birthday Bailey!!  We love you!!

No comments: