My baby is 4 years old now!!! We had a great birthday on Saturday for her. At 11:00 we invited 5 neighbor girls over for a flower party.
 |
| Bailey's Friend Party Invitations |
 |
| Make a flower pot activity |
I bought tiny flower pots and hot glued a styrofoam ball in the bottom. The girls were able to decorate the flower pots with stickers, flowers and ribbon. I put their names on the bottom so we didn't mix them up. The party headed into the family room for presents, while I cleaned up the table.
 |
| Present time!!! Gretchen was a huge help through the whole party! |
A
fter presents, we ate cupcakes and had juice boxes. No ice cream, and only 2 of the 6 kids finished their cupcake, so I didn't feel bad serving the cupcakes instead of a cake.
 |
| Bailey blowing out the candles |
 |
| Gretchen helped me frost the cupcakes. |
Then into the family room again for musical flowers. Similar to musical chairs, but with paper flowers on the floor. The prizes were headbands that I made with a big flower on them. Gretchen ran the music for me, while I supervised. A few of the girls planted themselves on a flower when they wanted to win, but overall, everyone played and had a great time.
 |
| Bailey's friends playing musical flowers |
We had a few minutes left after everyone got a headband, so Gretchen played the freeze game with the music. The kids loved it and it filled the last remaining 5 minutes. The party ended at 12:00, which was perfect for me. Short and sweet. :-) Grandma Jenkins came down at about 2:30, since she was snowed in with the storm that came through the night before. Surprisingly, we only received about 1/2 an inch of snow here.
Bailey opened the rest of her presents, both from Grandma and from us.
 |
| Grandma gave her a floor puzzle. Fun! |
Grandma was nice enough to sit on the floor and help Bailey do the puzzle. Bailey got bored half way through it because Gretchen opened the Moon Sand. Bailey wanted to play that more than she wanted to finish the puzzle. Typical kid!
 |
| We thought this was cute with her peaking through the pants. |
 |
| One round cake frosted and covered in chocolate chips, with Twinkies frosted in yellow |
This is the cake I made for Sunday night. (Gretchen unwrapped the Twinkies for me) We will get together with the Harrison side of the family for some treats to celebrate Bailey, Preston and Parker's birthdays. Yummy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment