Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another birthday celebration



I am finally getting around to posting the pictures from the birthday party we had at my house for Dad, Aaron and Gretchen. As always, it was fun to have everyone over. We had left over cake from my many other parties, and then I made banana cream pies for Aaron and Dad.





Aaron got a new Blue Ray disk (Terminator 2) from Jami and Leslie. We've watched it 2 times already since then. Gretchen got a new "laptop" from Jami and Leslie and a cabbage patch mini from Grandpa and Grandma. She loved them both and has spent hours playing with them.


All the kids got together and gave Dad a digital photo frame with a USB drive full of family pictures. Dad had been looking for one of those for a while and had decided he couldn't afford to buy one, so I'm glad we decided to get him one. There is plenty of space on the USB drive for more pictures, so it will be fun to add to it over the years.



I'll include a few more photos from the night as well. I will try to get these pictures over to Dad's house as well, so we can add them to the USB drive.







1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Looks real fun, guys. Wish we were there for some of those parties we used to have. Glad everyting worked out.