Friday, October 24, 2008

deer hunt

So I'm back from the deer hunt and.....


On the first day it was very tiring because I wan't used to hiking,wakeing up at 6:00 (in the morning),and being so cold. There was Mem(my cousin),my uncle Bret,and my grandpa Jenkins. On the second day we got ready for my dad to come. We also found 5 doe deer and at least a dozen ELK per day while we were there. On the thrid day my dad was where we where at, and in the morning me and mem always go to our bathroom rock so we went for 4 hours on the mountain to deer hunt and came back ,and we ate and shot cans with guns. Surprisingly we went to bed at 8:40. On the fourth day the day we left Mem actually shot at one so Bret went down to find it and she didn't shot it :( my uncle Cody was there to and he shot at three deer five times total and we packed up and head out so that's my story and I'll write more about my soccer game and a Halloween party so write some comments 8-)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You got to shoot guns? How fun! Did you get to shoot at any deer like Mem? I am glad you had a fun time!