Hi I'm Shelby Chantels daughter you`ve probably heard about me in my moms past blogs. So I'm getting ready for the deer hunt and I'm packing my : DS, Connect four and a set of five other games. You know who I am and whats going on in my life so yeah. Yesterday I went to CornBelly's and I wanted to do 3 other things that we didn't do but now I'm cool. Here are the three things 1.laser tag ($1.00) 2. gem mining ($5.00) 3.break open a GEO ($4.00) so I'm fine with it.
I'm going with my Grandpa, My Uncle Bret (the cool Uncle:)and my favorite cousin MEM. Me and mem are best buddies we've almost always gone on the deer hunt together.
Well I've got to go my mom is waiting for me.
I'll talk soon on how it was.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome post Shelb! Have fun huntin'!
Shelby, I really like the face painting, sounds like you guys had fun. Hope the deer hunt was fun as well, I'm a little behind on checking blogs so you're probably back by now. Tell your mom I'm measuring kind of big as well, I'm hoping it's just a boy thing.
Post a Comment