Friday, October 17, 2008

Cornbellys

I decided to take a few days off this week. Well, actually, I found out that I need to use all my vacation time before I go on maternity leave. I have 7 days to use, so I took Thursday and Friday off this week. The kids were out of school for UEA, so it was a perfect time to spend with them.

After my Dr appointment, we went to Thanksgiving Point's corn maze, called Cornbellys. It is more than just a corn maze so we were able to spend a couple hours there. They had a big bouncy pillow that like 50 kids could jump on at once, they had pedal go-karts, a haystack with slides, duck races using old fashioned water pumps, hay rides, gem mining, laser tag, paintball and face painting. I didn't take my camera, but I snapped a few photos of the girls as soon as we got home. Pretty cool, huh? We also spent some time trying to find our way around the David Archuleta corn maze. It was a lot easier in the day time, but we still got lost a few times. They had a scary inflatable monster haunted house that Shelby thought was fun. Gretchen, however, did not. We had to use one of the emergency exits about 3/4 of the way through. It was a fun day. Glad we could spend some time together and enjoy the great fall weather too!







1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey, we went there on Wednesday! I thought it was pretty fun, Joel thought it was lame. We went through that monster thing last year and thought it was the worst thing ever! We didn't try it this year. Jenna didn't even want to go close to it. I am sorry, but I don't want to walk through a thing that is pitch black. It just wasn't fun. We used the emergency exit too (I was with my niece who wanted OUT!).