As most of you know, I am replacing the carpet in my living room and family room with hardwood. They are coming Tuesday (the 28th) to start installing. Aaron and I have worked really hard the past week to clear out furniture and rip up carpet and tack strips. We hauled one couch to DI and have another ready to go to the dump. After the floors are installed, I have a couch already purchased to replace the ones we are getting rid of.
Bailey was a huge help finding staples and lifting the tack strips. Here is a cute picture of her and Aaron working in the living room. I'll post photos of the progress and of course when they are done.
I made a new wreath for my front door and am very happy with the way it turned out. I have seen similar ones on Etsy for over $100, but I made mine for around $45. I found the hydrangeas at Tuesday Morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment