Wow drugs are great. I can't believe how much better I feel. Can't say the same for Bailey and Gretchen, who now have a stomach virus. Poor kids!
So, I am not very happy about Danny being kicked off AI this week. Of course, I never vote, so I can't really complain, but it is still really sad. I will also go on record as saying that I wouldn't buy a record made by Adam. I can't stand his screaming! At the beginning of his rendition of "One" by U2, I had high hopes that he would sing normally for once. I was disappointed when he added in the screaming high notes and I think he ruined the song. Oh well. Just my opinion.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen sistah! So glad that you are feeling better! I hope the girls getter better soon too!
Post a Comment