Just wanted to let everyone know that I was diagnosed with pneumonia on Tuesday. They gave me a horrible shot in my hip and put me on some pills that have a side effect list as long as 2 pieces of paper. In reading more about this drug, I found out it is used sometimes for anthrax victims. Nice, huh?
Other than the occasional nightmare and being out of breath all the time, I'm doing pretty well. Every one has helped out a lot. Thanks Jody for the yummy dinner last night! We really appreciate it!
Shelby has been suffering with a chest cold for almost 3 weeks, so we took her to the doctor on Wednesday and she has a sinus infection. Now we're both on meds. My family is almost never sick. Must be the quick change in seasons.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment