Must be YouTube day or something....
Shelby still keeps in touch with her friend who lived next door to us in our Pleasant Grove house. Her older brother, Jessie Wride, has a band called j.wride and were recently featured on Park City TV. I understand they have also won several local Battle of the Bands and are working on an album. They have 4 videos on YouTube, but thought I'd help advertise their band and post a link to one of them. Jessie is the piano player and he is awesome. The whole family is very talented for that matter... Anyway, hope you enjoy.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool vids Chanie. Wish you guys were coming to see us ya slackers. Oh well, we'll have fun on our HUGE water slide without ya. Just kidding. We will miss ya though. I don't think I'm going to come out to Utah this summer, much too hard with the baby and crazy 3 yr old. I guess I'll have to keep my eye on your blog if I want to see what you're doing!
Post a Comment