Friday, May 15, 2009

I have to vent

I feel the need to vent about the lack of bathroom etiquette in my office. Here are the issues that REALLY bother me:

1. There are 6 stalls in the bathroom. Why must you choose the one right next to me when all the others are free????? This happened twice today!

2. Please leave your cell phone conversations for the hallway or conference rooms. I really don't want to hear what you did last night.

3. WASH YOUR HANDS!!!! Some of the ladies I work with and I keep track of those in the office that don't wash their hands, so we can avoid eating anything they have cooked for office parties.

4. Make sure the toilet flushed properly before you leave the stall.

Thank you for listening. I feel much better now....

1 comment:

jamie said...

LOL LOL LOL Amen Sistah!