Shelby is thrilled to finally get glasses. She and I were walking around the block about a month ago and she couldn't read some of the street signs that I could. So, I made an appointment for both of us to have our eyes checked. My eyes were great, though the Dr said I might need reading glasses in 5-10 years, but Shelby definitely needed glasses.
We looked all over for some cute frames and ended up finding adorable ones at Costco. She was pretty bummed to hear that she had to wait 2 weeks to get them back. But, lucky for her, it only took a week. Shelby couldn't stop looking in the mirror the first day and was really happy that all the kids at school noticed. She really does look cute.
2 comments:
Cute! I just got my contacts in. Hope to see you tomorrow for Dad's bday dinner!
She looks very cute! And what a good Mom to get her some cute glasses! You should see my first pair!
Post a Comment