Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A day at the pool

I took the girls to the Lehi Legacy center to swim on Saturday afternoon. I forgot to buy swim diapers, so Bailey and I hung out on the side and watched. The girls had a blast and I thought I'd include a couple pictures.


5 comments:

hillary said...

I like your black and whites! She is getting so big, I can't believe how much she looks like Gretchen to me. She's so cute!

jamie said...

STOP letting those girls grow up!!!!

jenkinsblog said...

Hill - Thanks! I was inspired by you. I use to think Bailey looked like Gretchen, but their baby pictures are looking pretty different now. It will be fun to see how they compare in a few years.

jamie - believe me, I know! If I could put a rock on their heads to keep them from growing, I would!!!

The Shurtleffs said...

These are so cute! We need to plan a play date for the girls to come over. I miss them!

Sandy said...

Such darling daughters....
Bailey is growing as are her older sisters
Thanks for putting the new pictures up so we can see her.

Love you all Jenkins
Sandy