skip to main |
skip to sidebar
50's Dance at school
Friday, 4/3/09, was the daddy - daughter dance at school, which they themed 50's night. Gretchen was so excited about it and talked about it every day. They even tried on their outfits on Tuesday night, just to be sure everything fit and they knew what jewelry to wear. 
On Friday, I got home to find the girls dressed and Aaron looking like he was part of the cast of Grease. He was adorable!!!! He had a white t-shirt, with the sleeves rolled, jeans and his black dress shoes. His hair was slicked and he wore his black leather jacket to make him look really cool.
Shelby had on the poodle skirt that Grandma Jenkins made her the year before and a white shirt. I helped put her hair back in a pony tail with a long white ribbon. the out fit was completed with a pair of white socks and tennis shoes. With her glasses, she reminded me of Patty Simcox, the overly happy girl from Grease.
Gretchen went with a more traditional dance look and put on a black and white dress. It wasn't 50's, but she sure looked cute. Oh, I forgot to say that she wore tennis shoes as well. :-)
Bailey and I stayed home while the other three danced the night away, at least until 8 pm, when the dance ended.
No comments:
Post a Comment