Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Easter Bunny Visited

We had a great Easter this year. The kids loved coloring eggs, both at home and with Grandma Jenkins. We really enjoyed getting together with the families and stuffing our faces. It's amazing how I can be so full and still have room to stuff down a cupcake or two. :-)

The girls loved hunting for eggs at Grandma Great's and at home. The Easter bunny hid some eggs in hard places. As a matter of fact, one egg stayed hidden until bedtime when Shelby finally saw it. The girls looked adorable in their Easter dresses and even let me take a few pictures.

Now we need to get rid of all the candy. I had to move it off the counter by the stove over to the counter by the microwave, because it kept screaming at me to eat it. Luckily I have been pretty good at resisting. The girls, however, are having a harder time. Aaron is lucky that he doesn't really crave chocolate. How nice would that be?

Well, as always, here are some pictures from the day. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and are enjoying better weather than the 6 inches of snow we got last night.

Peace out!







2 comments:

jamie said...

Apparently the Easter Bunny forgot to tell the Tooth Fairy where you live :0)

jenkinsblog said...

So I heard.....

:-)