A few more activities from our trip to Idaho.
1. I took the girls up to the top of Sawtell peak. It is the one with big ball on top of it, which we found out is owned by the FAA. It feels like you are on top of the world up there and has lots of snow still on the ground. Shelby wasn't too thrilled about the drive up. She was scared I was going to drive the truck off the mountain. The lake in the first picture is Henry's Lake, where we spent one day fishing. The second picture is of a stream on the drive up. It was absolutely beautiful.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice mom i like the last one the best!!!!!
I LOVE Gretchens hair in the first picture! Looks like you gals have had an awesome summer!
Post a Comment