Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bailey is 9 lbs 12 oz


We took Bailey to the doctor on 1/12 for her 2 month checkup and she weigh a whopping 9 pounds and 12 ounces. She was 21 1/4" long. She finally broke out of the negative percentile for her height and weight. We are very happy with her growth.

She has been really fussy over the past month, and we think she may have heartburn. She spits up more than my other kids and in talking with a few other mothers, it really seems like she is in pain due to heartburn. I am going to talk to the doctor about treatments for it and see if we can't get her some relief.

Other than that, she is a very smiley baby and is adorable. I love cuddling her and she is still defenseless against our onslaught of kisses. She loves her bath time and has some nights where she will sleep almost 4 hours at a time. I am hoping she will start sleeping longer soon, since I go back to work on 2/19.

Here are some updated pictures of her.



1 comment:

The Eves Family said...

Oh! Bailey is soooo cute! She looks a lot like Gretchen I think. Sounds like you are all doing well! Keep in touch! You can check out our blog at mandmeves.blogspot.com

Melissa Eves