My last doctor visit was routine. I am measuring only 3 weeks bigger than I should be now. The doctor says the difference between last visit where I measured 5 weeks bigger and this one is probably due to the position of the baby. Either way, I am measuring bigger. Not sure what that means yet, but they don't seem worried, so I'm not going to worry either.
I have gained about 16 pounds total so far. Not bad, though I shouldn't have gained any at all. I am hoping I can keep it under 20, but not holding my breath.
The baby is moving a lot. She spends more time crowding my ribs than the other two did. but I think she has finally stopped swimming around as much. Hopefully that means she is facing the right direction and we won't have to manually move her, or do a c-section.
The coolest thing has happened over the past week. I felt what I think are hiccups! I never felt them before, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Shelby was even able to feel them a few days ago when we were sitting on the couch watching TV. She thought that was awesome. (on a side note, Shelby has asked for a baby doll for Christmas this year. Think she's a little excited about having a new baby in the family?)
My next appointment is on Nov 13th, in 6 days. I will be 36 weeks along then and I believe they start checking to see how I am progressing. I'll update as soon as I have more info.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new baby! The message just came through on Joel's phone (we have crappy phones). I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment