The picture below is of the pumpkins the girls carved. I drew the pictures on paper and the girls marked and cut their own pumpkins. I did do the carving of the white eye on Gretchen's, but she cut eveything else out. They both did a great job.
This is another picture of the girls on the front porch. Shelby was being so ornry during this picture. She thinks it funny to put her pom pons right in front of Gretchen's face, so it took 3 or 4 tries to get her to put her arms up where the are.
The weekend before Halloween, we went over to my dad's house for a party. The kids love this and grandpa and grandma Harrison do a great job putting together fun activities for the kids. Plus, it's fun to see all the cousins in their costumes. We roasted hot dogs, searched for Halloween treasures in grandpa's yard, had donut eating contests and read scary stories. Thanks G&G Harrison for doing this every year!
The pictures below are of us at G&G Harrison's house before the party got started. I decided to show off my ever increasing belly, because I dont' have a lot of pregnancy pictures of me, that actually show how big I am. I am about 33 weeks or 7 1/2 months along.
This last one is with all the grandkids, from both sides of the family. What a fun picture!

1 comment:
Chan! You look GREAT!! 16 pounds! Is that ALL? Damn, Im jealous! I put on 97 with Mickey! The girls look so cute in their costumes! Love it, and WOW on Aaron's fish! I've been begging Jared for over a year now to take the kids and I fishing, but still no luck. He just doesn't like it, and I love it! :0(
well, hope all is well when it's time for Baby B to arrive!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment