Bailey had her 2 week check up today. She has gained 9 ounces and now weighs 5 lbs 9 oz, up 7 ounces from her original birth weight. Yay! She also measured 19 inches, so she's growing nicely.
The doctor is very pleased with her progress and says he would have been happy with even 1 ounce weight gain, so he thinks she is doing great. Better than he expected, for sure.
She was a little stinker last night and we both ended up falling asleep on the couch from 1 am to almost 4 am. My neck hurts because I slept with my head bent to one side, sitting up. Bailey didn't let me sleep during the morning either. She was fussy and every time I laid down, she decided she wanted to get back up again. But she let me get an hour nap in the afternoon. And I needed it!!!
I took a few new pictures the other day because she changes so much. She still doesn't fit in her 0 - 3 month clothes, but few people have found preemie items for me to put her in and she looks very cute.
3 comments:
Chan! It was great to see you the other night and to meet Lil Peanut! Wow she brought back so many memories, and made that baby craving I was almost over surface again! Dang it! We'll see what happens :0).
I cant wait til her baby legs fit her too! They really are so dang cute on babies, and Im still going to look for that skull and crossbones beanie to match her baby legs! Maybe by the time I find one, the stuff will fit...lol!
Love you guys!
Glad to see some pics of her! She reminds me so much of when you had Gretchie, by the way I need to send her something for Christmas from Izzy, is it cool if I just go with some Hello Kitty stuff? It was Jer's suggestion. I'm surprised he remembered that she likes it so much. Anyway, hope my kid comes a little early! I'm almost 32 weeks and it's getting annoying. I'd like to be able to bend over!
So little Peanut is almost 7 weeks old now, and she still doesn't look any bigger?! I thought all little babies did what my little babies did....start out tiny (easier exit) to be nice to their mommy and then double their size within a month? Hmmm, I guess it was just their Polynesian side kicking in :0)
We were sad to hear of Grandpa's passing, but it was so nice to see you guys again.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment