Aaron celebrated his 35th birthday on 9/10. His day started with a pancake breakfast at 6:30 am. Donuts from Dunford Bakery arrived at his office at approximately 8:45 am (compliments of me). If you haven't ever had a Dunford chocolate cake donut, you're really missing out.
When he got home, Aaron and I went to dinner at Yapona in American Fork. It is a newer sushi / Japanese cuisine restaurant. Aaron had a couple sushi rolls, I had a steak. We both enjoyed pot stickers and edamame as appetizers. Overall it was really tasty. Aaron thinks the sushi is slightly more expensive than Tepanyaki, but it was still good.
We got back from dinner and brought Aaron an eclair with a candle in it. The girls and I sang Happy Birthday and then watched Aaron open presents.
It was a quiet evening, but everyone enjoyed themselves and I think Aaron had a good time. We watched the Transformers HD-DVD until bedtime and called it a night.
Happy birthday Aaron. We love you!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON! Love Jared, Jamie and kids
Post a Comment