We had ice cream the other night from Maggie Moo's. Gretchen got Cotton Candy flavored, which just happened to be bright blue. By the time we got home, she had it all over her face. No biggie, right? Just wash it off and we should be good to go. Nope. This one left blue stains on her face. It was awesome! We called her smurf or smurfette all night.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the face Gretchie!! That's too funny. Sounds like you guys had a good time chasing riders. As a side note, I've decided to start cycling at the gym, since now that I'm popping out, I can't very well be jumping around. Hope it works out, my headaches have been horrible with this baby.
I had some bad headaches too. Cycling hurt too much, so I stopped going. Now I'm trying out the sport of couch potato instead. It's been working out pretty well so far. :-)
Post a Comment