Monday, April 15, 2013

Bailey's Hair Cut

I picked Bailey up from Emily's on Wednesday last week and she had a surprise for me.  She decided her bangs were a little too long.  She and another girl had cut their hair.  Bailey cut her bangs and both sides by her ears.  Emily was so sorry and all I could do was laugh. 
I took her over to Great Clips and had her hair trimmed to cover it up as much as possible.  I think it's cute, though there's no hiding those bangs.  :-)


2 comments:

The Shurtleffs said...

AHHHH! Oh my gosh. This both kills me and cracks me up! That girl. ;)

jenkinsblog said...

No kidding!!! We watched a Pippi Longstocking movie over the weekend and I think I've convinced her she needs to grow her hair long so I can style it like Pippi's. Either way, she's a character!