Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Updates

Shelby had her first semi-formal dance at school.  The whole 9th grade was invited and everyone went stag, so she was allowed to go.  We spent the previous Saturday searching all over for just the right dress.  We all loved the one she chose and I think she looked beautiful.  The dance was only 2 hours, but right after, she changed clothes and headed out to a stake dance with her best friend Bridgely.  So she danced from 6:30 until 11:00 that night.  Her kind of night!!!


I had to share this silly photo of Bailey.  She helped us clean out part of the basement last Saturday and we found a dress Grandma Jenkins had made Gretchen.  It now fits Bailey and she threw on the cute shrug with her gymnastics outfit.  This reminds me of how Gretchen used to dress when she was that age.  Kind of all over the place.  Bailey is usually more put together, so I had to take a picture of her crazy outfit. 
Gretchen went to the orthodontist on the 20th to check her progress.  She still has to turn her expander and she will wear her headgear at night for at least 2 - 3 months.  We are now starting to pull the front teeth together, so she has bright green bands across her teeth.  It's amazing how quickly her teeth are moving.  I'll take a picture next week and post it so we can compare.  We were really happy she only had a little discomfort this time.

No comments: