Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Additional pictures from DisneyWorld!
Warning!!! Lots of pictures included in this post.
Shelby lounging in the pool.
Another cute picture of Bailey. I actually got up off the lounge chair and walked in the water to take this one.
My cute little Gretchen frog.
This was taken in another pool, just a standard one. It was next to the lazy river pool and slightly closer to our room.
This was our first day in the parks. We spent Monday at Magic Kingdom. This is very much like the entrance to Disneyland. Bailey was not happy to pose for this picture.
This was taken inside Animal Kingdom. At the front there is a little zoo and this cave was part of the path used to walk around the exhibits.
While Bailey and I waited for the rest of the family to go on a rapids ride in Animal Kingdom, we watched a family of Gibbons monkeys. Bailey thought the water was the most interesting part, but I loved seeing them swing across ropes and features of their ruin-like home.
This is one of the cutest pictures of Bailey. I love the little tongue.
I have never seen Brier Fox around, so this was a treat for our family. Obviously, Bailey was loving him. See the fistful of hair?
I have also never seen the Queen of Hearts character before, so this was great. Though, I suspect the person underneath was really a man.
We found The Beast over in the France section of Epcot. He couldn't sign our autograph books, but the kids loved getting a picture anyway. Bailey wasn't too sure about him. Check out her expression.
We also found Marie (from Aristocats) in France. Gretchie had to go to the bathroom, so Aaron was running around finding it while shelby and I waited in line. They didn't get back in time to get in the picture. In their search for the bathroom, though, they did find Tigger and Pooh, so we raced over there right after this.
Shelby asked that we go back to Morocco to see Aladdin and Jasmine. The wind was blowing so hard, they had to cut their previous appearance short, so we were glad we got to see them. (though they were hiding by this building to block some of the wind.) Aladdin was most concerned about his hair. What's up with that? Jasmine was talking about sand surfing with Shelby.
Mary Poppins was great. She had a wonderful accent and looked "practically perfect in every way."
Alice was standing next to this cute little cottage that seemed to fit her character. Our camera started to run out of batteries at this point, so we only got a few more pictures this day.
Our last day in Magic Kingdom was spent getting character autographs/pictures and going on Bailey's rides. We were thrilled to find Peter Pan and the girls and Aaron spent over an hour waiting to see Tinkerbell and her fairy friends. (Aaron took those pictures with he cell phone, so I need to get them sent to my email. )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment