Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009

Happy New Year everyone! We had a great time in 2009, but I'm really looking forward to 2010. We have some fun things planned and we'll have lots to share with you.

Christmas was great this year. Amongst all the presents and festivities, I had a surprise visit from my sister and her husband Jon. You can't even believe how shocked I was. Too bad they weren't able to stay longer. I would have enjoyed spending some time with them.

The kids enjoyed opening presents (of course), even Bailey. She really got into the swing of it and only got tired when she had one present left.

Shelby's big present was an iPod nano, which she has put to good use already. We went to the library the other day and she checked out some books on CD and downloaded them to her iPod.
Gretchen got a pogo stick, a scooter and a new digital camera. She's had a great time taking every one's pictures. (some of which I look fabulous and would love to delete!!!!)
Bailey has played with all her toys and loves her squeaky shoes from Miss Erin.

Aaron got new "ape" style handlebars and cables for his Harley. He will work on that project this spring. And I got a setting for my diamond.

All in all, we are blessed and grateful to have each other and such wonderful families to share this time of year with.
Here are some fun pictures.



No comments: