Friday, October 30, 2009

Deer Hunt / One Last Fish

After I got back from Boston, Aaron took off with Shelby and Gretchen and went deer hunting. They had a blast but didn't get to shoot any deer. They saw very few of them and most of them were does and fawns. They went with Grandpa Jenkins, and stayed in his camper trailer, Aaron's brothers Bret and Cody, and Bret's oldest daughter Memrice. Shelby and Gretchen were so excited that Mem came along. They had a great time watching movies and hiking together.

The crew was kind enough to get me some pictures, so I'll post a few here.

This is a shot of the day that Aaron left to come home. Weather was mild up until this. Cody and Bret didn't mind the snow too much. I know they've hunted in worse weather.

Just a shot of the camp with Shelby, Mem and Cody's dog Sadie.
The girls inside grandpa's camper trailer.

The day after Aaron got back from hunting, he took one last trip up to the cabin with his dad to catch the final fish of the year. He said they had one night where the fish wouldn't stop biting. Here is the only picture he took while up there. Looks like a nice fish.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, that looks cold!! I bet you are a little glad that you and bails got to stay at home :)