The next day, the family went swimming in the pool at the Crystal Inn, where we stayed. They had a great time and I, of course, took some pictures. :-)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
St George / Tuacahn
Aaron's family went down to St. George on 9/12 to see Aida at Tuacahn. It was HOT!!!! When we got to the theater, it was 97 degrees and when we left, it had dropped to a balmy 94 degrees. Talk about sweaty bum!!! The play was pretty good. We all agreed that the second half was better than the first. We REALLY enjoyed the bat that was flying in and out of the lights through the whole thing. I loved the theater and want to go back down again next year when they have Tarzan playing.
The next day, the family went swimming in the pool at the Crystal Inn, where we stayed. They had a great time and I, of course, took some pictures. :-)
Shelby and Gretchen jumping in to the pool. They spent most of their time in the deeper end.
Bailey really did have a good time in the water. It got a little cold after a while, but she enjoyed splashing and playing around.
The next day, the family went swimming in the pool at the Crystal Inn, where we stayed. They had a great time and I, of course, took some pictures. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Bailey looks so cute in her little swimming suit in the pool :)
Post a Comment