I know you're surprised that we went up to Yellowstone again, but we did. It was a shorter trip, but we still found time to enjoy the wildlife, some walks, 4-wheeler rides, and of course, fishing. The weather was beautiful and reminded us all of why we love being up in that part of the country.
Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins along with HayLee and Heath were there over the weekend. It was fun to spend time with them.
We spent Sunday in the park and while Aaron and Paul fished, the rest of us went on a hike close by. The bison in the picture walked through the parking lot . I was able to hide behind a truck to get this up-close picture.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! I love all the pictures. Bailey doesn't look like she likes the water at all ;) What a cute girl!
Post a Comment