Monday, December 16, 2013

Extended Family news

We had some very sad news over the past week and I thought I'd share.  

1.  My uncle Ken Harris was rushed to Boise and diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor.  It is a very aggressive type and positioned in the middle of his brain, so they weren't able to get all of it out during surgery.  Several family members were there before and after his surgery.  (I was unable to be there, due to family commitments.)  

We are praying for him and Debbie, Kareen and Kameron and plan to visit after the holidays. 

2.  Aleta's son Matthew also has a tumor in his brain.  He will undergo surgery on the 20th to remove what they can and to determine if it is cancerous.  He has done a scan and found no other cancer in his body, which is good.  He'll find out after Christmas the results of the biopsy.  More prayers headed his way.  

No comments: