Friday, October 15, 2010

Updates

Wow the time has gotten away from me. We've had a lot going on and I have failed to post any of it on here. I wanted to share a few pictures and the stories behind them.
Bailey hurt her leg after tripping on a rug in the family room. After multiple visits to the doctor, insta-care and the hospital for x-rays, everyone was stumped as to what was wrong. All we knew was Bailey wasn't walking. This picture was taken after a horrible 2 hour visit to the insta-care where they took xrays and ended up putting this splint on her leg. She cried the whole time and hated wearing the splint.

Bailey is now walking, but it took her 2 weeks to recover from her injury.




Happy Birthday to Gretchen, Aaron and Grandpa Harrison!!! We celebrated lots in the month of September. Cream puffs replaced cake for one of the parties, because I was caked out. :-) For Gretchen's friend party, we took 6 neighbor kids to JumpOnIt, which is a local trampoline party place. Gretchen invited her best friend Bridger, who shares her birthday. They have been in the same school class 3 years in a row. What are the chances?

We decided to take the family up to Current Creek to camp the weekend before school started. We snagged the perfect camp spot and borrowed Bret's pop-up trailer for the night. At bed time, it was clear that Bailey was not happy about sleeping in the trailer. She said "Truck, home" several times. We finally got her to sleep, somewhat, by letting her lay down with Aaron and I. She tossed and turned, pushed, kicked, cried, etc. all night long. Hopefully next year she will be agreeable.
First day of school pics. Don't you love the bright blue skinny jeans? I wonder if she will hate this picture when she's older.
Gretchie looks adorable in her new shirt and pony tail.
Bailey got into Shelby's makeup one day. she had it all over her legs and face. I think every one of my girls have done this when they were young. :-)

I think that's about it for pictures. Aaron went to Idaho on a drift boat trip with his VP and goes to South Dakota with his dad to hunt pheasants. I am going to Boston for a work trip on Nov 7th.

Bailey turns 2 on 11/10/10.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, makeup! It makes me so sad to see Bailey's leg all wrapped up =( It was sad to see her not walking!