Situation...there's a need to use a restroom ....its a "sitting" situation ...and.... when you sit down......the seat is already WARM because somebody used it before you.
If I know it was a man (such as at work, or maybe I'm a guest at someone's house for a weekend or something) ....it creeps me out.
Almost like our butts touched somehow... you know... a moon walk.
Yet....if I know it was a woman (my wife or somebody else if I'm a guest at someone's house...)...I don't mind at all.
Why is that? Do women have this thought, or is it a guy thing?
Please discuss and submit answers for statistical data. Think of it as the 2010 Census bonus question. You laugh, or think its weird, but I think others have contemplated this...which makes us all alike somehow. These are the little things that make us a community. :)
Please post your opinion in the comments section. Feel free to leave your comment anonymous if you feel it necessary. :-)
1 comment:
i loved this poem and so did everyone at grandmas!
Post a Comment