Thanks to both sides of the family for making Thanksgiving so fun this year. I loved having the Harrison/Harmer meal at the library. The theater was the best and I wish we could have stayed longer to watch the movies. The kids thought making the gingerbread houses was the best part though.
The Jenkins decided to do a more laid back meal and I think it worked out great. Lots of visiting and munching. It was great to see everyone again.
Gretchie did come down with a stomach flu on Thursday night, but was over it by the morning. Bailey had earlier in the week, but so far, the rest of us have been spared.
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to concentrate on Christmas. I did a little shopping over the holiday weekend. But instead of braving the crowds on Black Friday, my family went merrily up the mountains and found the Jenkins family Christmas tree. It took us an hour or so, but we found the most beautiful 18 ft tree. Luckily we remembered a saw. We put the tree up, but haven't decorated it yet, so I'll post a picture once it has all the trimmings on it.
One big thing that happened over the weekend was that Bailey decided to start walking. She isn't real consistent, but she is getting better and better. It's so fun to see her grow. I have some pictures that I'll post as well.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment