Monday, December 22, 2008

Hi it's me

Hi every one hows it going? I'm good if your asking. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year, hope its the best. Different subject please, my foot is so weird I inherited it from my mom she has the worst heels.

If you are going to get me a present get me a Webkinz there awesome or a guitar or animal crossing (d.s.) or nintendogs still for a D.S. and Mario cart for the wii.

I have no clue what to give my parents I'm thinking of getting them hats for the teams they like. If you know what to get them that's not expensive report to me.

Bailey's grow like a storm shes bigger for sure. I don't know what to get her either. Send me some ideas!!!!!!!!Please?

I'm signing up for cheer again and this time you can come! I also want to do indoor soccer since this summer I haven't played for ages so yeah.



thank you for taking your time to read this blog:) :( :P bye (blog done bye Shelby)

No comments: