Some updates to begin:
- I, Chan, am 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good these days. I still have evening sickness once in a while, but I'm over the really yucky stage. I am starting to walk at night to hopefully help get me into shape before and after the baby. I have no more fat clothes, so I need to get back down to my original size before I go back to work.
- Aaron successfully put pipes on his '07 Harley Softtail Custom over the weekend. I'll post some pictures when I have them uploaded. He did a great job for someone who isn't really a handyman, and I was very impressed with how well he did. We went for a ride and it sounds awesome. Maybe I can get a sound byte as well and post that.
- Shelby met a new friend, Jessica, who lives across the street from Aaron's parents. Aaron's dad is watching the girls 3 days a week, while I go into the office. She also started mowing the lawn every weekend for $5 and has already bought a new skateboard and a set of knee, wrist and elbow pads. She has been working on several tricks since that purchase.
- Gretchen is a bike riding fool. She loves to go up the neighbors driveway, which is really steep and ride down as fast as she can. She has lots of playmates in the neighborhood, so she's always busy.
- Aaron and I are flying to San Francisco on Thursday and staying until Sunday. I can't wait! We have tickets to Alcatraz and to the Giants vs. Dodgers game. I'm sure there will be plenty of seafood for Aaron and lots of fun.
- The girls will be going to Island Park, ID with Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins for the weekend and staying the next week as well. We will go pick them up next Thursday to head up to Oregon for the Harris family reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment